The Kauai vacation explorer is for people that love the outdoors. The info is real, visitors and locals add comments, and Kauai experts share their trusted knowledge. So go ahead - explore...
- Current Conditions, Hazards and Warnings: Get Today's Ocean Report
- Kalalau Trail Reopens : the DLNR has re-opened camping and hiking at Kalalau, effective November 1, 2010.
- North Shore Kauai Bike Path: Are you in favor of a North Shore Path?
- Visiting Other Islands : Here's travel information for your entire Hawaii vacation.
Popular Kauai Vacation Destinations
Mahalo to Our Sponsors
These sponsors help make this site possible:
- Be Careful - Important Disclaimer
- This educational website and any associated materials were produced in the interest of public safety and injury prevention and cannot guarantee or warrant your safety at any of the locations described herein. That is your own responsibility. The Kauai Ocean Rescue Council (KORC), County of Kauai, Wasabi Design, and any sponsors or affiliates accept no responsibility, express or implied, for the use or misuse of this educational website and the information contained herein.